Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stay Tuned!

Happy Tuesday!
I hope you are all enjoying your week.  In case your week is going as slowly as mine, I thought I'd give you some things to look forward to!  In the next couple of days, I will be posting on the following topics:
  • Reviews of recent purchases, including Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill in 8 & 9, Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Bronzing Veil in Tropical Nights, Edward Bess Compact Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in After Sunset, By Terry Ultra-Radiance Active Concealer, and a Laura Mercier brush
  • Top Five eyeshadows  that never disappoint
  • Most reached for rings.  No matter what outfit I wear, these rings somehow manage to sneak their way onto my fingers!  Stay tuned to check out their appeal!
  • A discussion on the frustration that builds up when spell check tells you that you've misspelled certain makeup products and makeup brands.  Not really, but let's work together to introduce spell check to these "mysteries", yes?
I promise these will be entertaining and inspiring posts that will make you feel like Friday snuck up on you!  See you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment